Monday, November 24, 2008

Success and Failure


If there is anything that I dislike most, it is when someone tells me what to do. What is worse, is when someone tells me to keep my head up. I already know that and I do not need someone to tell me that every five minutes. I know what I need to do in order to get to my goal. One person in particular told me that I was being tempered with. That I am just being teased before I can actually get to where I needed to go. This is not something I need to hear when I am in a slight depression. If anything, that will make me feel worse. Why in the world would I want someone to tell me that soemone is teasing me because I was not able to get to my destination in my first attempt. It's hard on me already to have to suffer everyday for something that I did not deserve. Okay, so right now I sound like a spoiled brat, but this has nothing to do with what I am talking about. I was given the opportunity but it was devilishly snagged away from me. I just want some time to mope. I want to be able to have time to myself. I am not asking for sympathy or pity, I am just asking for time and space. The only thing that worries me is that I am not sure how much of it I need in order to recuperate...

No comments: