Okay, so you know how my last entry was about turning a new leaf and not letting anything bring me down...well so much for that inspiration. Yesterday, you could say was one of the worst days of my life. I know people, including myself tend to over-react and say "Ugh! today was the worst day of my entire life!", and then the next week we say exactly the same thing. But yesterday, was the worst day of my life. First I started off by being late to class. Then I forgot to turn the radio on for my dog while we were away. These sound a bit ridiculous don't they? Well, when we got home, we found my dog outside of the house and my bedroom window broken. We were robbed. They took everything. Honestly I do not care if they took my laptop, Plasma TV, Nikon D40, and jewelry but the fact that they left my dog outside in the freezing cold pisses me off. Another thing that these ridiculous retards did which grinds my gears, is that they took my deodorant, body wash and cheap wireless mouse. These fools are nut jobs. They not only came to my home and stole my electronics but they were shopping. I believe that they even pondered in taking the fabric softener and laundry detergent, since they were in my living room and not in the laundry room. I am not sad to see all these things go since I am not materialistic in any way. If anything this gives me less things to move when I move out this weekend. No I am not moving out because of the thievery; my move was already planned. However, these ignorant, low-life, immoral, gangster wanna-be's, did make me ultra mad since they took my pictures. My memory card. My personal, private, praised memories. Pictures that defined me. That showed my love for nature. Pictures which showed that my family does get along and love each other. Pictures that showed I was obsessed with taking Myspace/Facebook pictures.
I do not care if these people were worse off than me financially. I know that KARMA is a bitch and they will get theirs one hundred times over. Just like my brother said these guys fucked me in the ass, they will be fucked over worse than I ever was and without Vaseline.
You know how people are always saying well God does it for a reason, well I hope that he has a GREAT reason for this because if not then my belief in Him will end abruptly. I had started to open up once again but this was too far. I cannot keep placing my faith in someone who always lets me down. I know they say that He does it to lets us learn but what the hell am I supposed to learn something like this? To lock my doors? Because I did. To close and bolt my windows? Because I did. To keep faith in someone who will protect my house when I leave it open? Because that will not happen.
I do thank God that I am moving away from all this crap, because then maybe I will give MYSELF a better life. He has not done anything to better my life in the past three years, despite doing everything necessary to lead a better life. It's all bull.
No comments:
Post a Comment