Thursday, October 16, 2008

Love


LOVE is a word that is used too often. It does not have the same effect as it once used to. The word LOVE is used to lightly. I hear it everyday and I hear everywhere. I hear it when someone asks forgiveness, "I'm so sorry! You know I LOVE you." I hear it when someone is on the phone, "All right then, see you soon. I LOVE ya." I hear it when someone wants something, "You know I LOVE you right?" I hear it when someone feels their self esteem is low, "Do you really LOVE me?" I mean if you think about it, people only say that they love you because they either want something or they feel obligated to say it. What ever happened to sincerity? Why does everyone say, "I LOVE how that looks on you," "I LOVE they way they did that," "I LOVE that ___insert material good___," "I LOVE that you LOVE saying LOVE." See what I mean? I know that I am a victim of saying LOVE a lot as well. But I mean hey come on, cut the crap. If you are going to tell someone that you LOVE them, make sure you say it with meaning and with LOVE. Because seriously, how are you going to know when someone is falling for you if all they say to medio mundo is i LOVE you? I just want to know that when someone tells me those three words, "I LOVE you," that they mean it and they say it with such sincerity that i KNOW it is LOVE. And not some half ass remark that really is meant to mean, "hey you're cool, let's go to yoshinoya." Because I mean seriously, who wants that? Life is short as it is, and to be wasting your time with little remarks like that ito be wasting your life.

By the way,


I LOVE YOU.

No comments: